Monday 5 October 2015

Poorly Baby Bum....

Warning! All opinions are mine alone and this is just what I have found works with Baby J - I thought I would share what I found out in case anyone is looking for a product for sensitive bums like Baby J's.  I am well aware that other products exist and do the same job - this is just what works for us :)

I am pretty certain that Baby J went through a bit of a growth spurt over the weekend.  This meant much milk.... which in turn had to come out one way or the other....

It mainly came out one way which resulted in Baby J getting a slightly sore bum.

I had been given a pot of generic nappy rash cream as part of a gift basked by a kind family friend before his arrival so we decided to try this... but I could almost see his little bottom getting redder and redder as I put it on.

So I scoured the aisles in the chemist and found this: (I actually bought mine from Boots)



Reasons why I think this product is awesome:

1. It smells AMAZING and makes changing a baby's bum a lot more pleasurable by nose!
2. It is hypoallergenic and is Paraben and Phthalate Free (I know Parabens bring me up in a rash so thought this would be worth a go for him).
3. It cleared up his sore bum in two days completely though I could see it going down after about two hours.
4. Apparently I can use this as some sort of miracle moisturiser on my face (haven't tried this out yet!)
5. Their website claims that the Cocoa Butter is ethically sourced - so go you!

We also gave him lots of nappy free time - which meant wrapping him in towels and putting the washing machine on hourly.....

If you are looking for a slightly more natural nappy cream then I would recommend this - but have a look at the reviews on the websites for it too :)

Medusa Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to leave a comment then thank you very much - you have brightened our day!